The country is under siege from the divastating effects of COVID-19 pandemic. The record of 1017 New Cases with 38 Deaths has been reported in the last 24 hours.
The worrying statistics from Wednesday 13 January 2021 alone depicts how the the citizens are endangered to the pandemic.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR WEDNESDAY ALONE
• 1017 New Cases and 38 Deaths reported in the last 24 hours. (7 day rolling average*
for new cases rises to 921 from 863 yesterday).
• All 1017 are local cases : 419 from Harare alone (Deaths locations are shown in the table)
• 3507 PCR tests done today (Positivity today was 29%)
• 262 new recoveries reported: National Recovery rate stands at 56.3% and Active
cases go up to 10009 today
• As of 13 January 2021, Zimbabwe has now recorded 24256 Cases 13658
recoveries and 589 Deaths.
CASES AND DEATHS DISTRIBUTION